A full schedule of activities offered daily
We’re All Local!
We offer personalized care from local caregivers. Everyone that works at Copley is from the area. We are not part of some giant organization or corporation. What you get at Copley is care from a locally-owned and operated facility.
We provide expert care and exceed your expectations. We see many repeat patients, due to our quality of care.
Everything we do is decided right here. There is no red tape to break through. Being local has its advantages for you.
Our facility offers a number of amenities including:
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Cable and telephone access
- Computer access with Wi-Fi
- Cooked-to-order menu (main dining room)
- Dotty’s Pub
- Furnished patio
- Quiet sitting rooms
- Reading library
- Spacious private or semi-private rooms with private half-baths
- Live entertainment
- Religious services
- Copley at Stoughton Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is respectful of all races and religions and services are held regularly by clergy of various faiths.
We offer a full schedule of activities daily including:
- Arts & crafts
- Cognitive activities including games
- Fitness fun
- Themed social groups such as Men’s Group, Portuguese Social Group, Pink Ladies
Residents and guests enjoy an array of entertainment including singers and a variety of musical bands. We also plan special themed celebrations regularly such as Belmont Stakes Day, Flag Day, Strawberry Shortcake Day, family events, and cookouts.
The Finest Options in Dining & Nutrition
Our professional chefs create a memorable dining experience. Residents and guests are able to select from menu options prepared daily. Our dietician works with our food service staff to properly prepare meals for anyone with special dietary restrictions. Whether residents are looking to enjoy a meal in the comfort of their own room or prefer the social atmosphere of our dining rooms, a delicious meal is always available. We offer a private dining room for family functions and special celebrations.
Outings for residents are planned on a regular basis and include:
- Baseball games
- Casino trips
- Dining at local restaurants
- Local theatre