Our cook position is a full-time job. For your safety will provide you with gloves, shields, gowns, and sanitizers when working.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Anita Wood, Human Resources, email@example.com.
- Prepare meals for residents according to their dietary needs.
- Follow state and local sanitation guidelines.
- Record food and refrigerator temperatures.
- Maintain clean cooking and service areas.
- Communicate effectively with residents, their families, and our staff.
- Other duties may be required.
- ServSafe certified required.
- Experience in long-term care. Preferred but not required.
- Able to work every other weekend.
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills.
About Copley at Stoughton
At Copley at Stoughton, you will be part of a warm and friendly environment. You will take pride in being part of a team that provides top-notch care to its residents.
Copley at Stoughton is a 123-bed, post-acute short-term rehabilitation and long-term healthcare provider practicing an interdisciplinary team approach catering to each individual’s specific needs and goals.
Since 1994, our mission is to provide excellent, individualized nursing and rehabilitation services to long-term residents and short-term guests. As a private, locally owned company, our management team is on-site, allowing us to ensure a clean, safe, and family-friendly experience for every individual.
Copley at Stoughton is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Copley at Stoughton is an equal opportunity employer, so we recruit, select, promote and compensate individuals, not on the following attributes: Race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender/sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), disability, veteran status, military status, application for military service, or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.